Professional Pest Control For Greenland, NH
Greenland, New Hampshire, offers lush greenery, which is one reason many residents love the area. But anyone that lives here knows that bugs are not a problem for most of the year, but they can be difficult to control when the weather warms up. Because of the greenery and proximity to water, mosquitoes are one pest that is a significant annoyance to residents. You shouldn’t have to be hesitant to go outside and enjoy your yard because of pests, which is why Mosquito Busters is here to help. We want you to enjoy your property year-round without worry.
Mosquito Busters assists Greenland and surrounding areas with effective pest control methods, focusing on mosquitos and ticks. Unfortunately, both of these pests come with health risks that you and your family should not have to fear in your backyard. It’s never too early to consider precautionary steps for these pests that come around when the weather warms. To learn more about the services offered by Mosquito Busters, contact us today.
Tick Control In Greenland, NH
As a Greenland homeowner, you should understand the pests that might live on your property. One of these pests is ticks, which can be scary when they populate your yard. This is because they can carry diseases with lifelong symptoms such as Lyme disease.
Other tick-borne illnesses in the Northeast United States are:
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
When it comes to ticks, leaving them unchecked in your yard is not an option. As a homeowner, you should know where they live and how to get rid of them. Ticks like to hide in unmaintained greenery such as tall grass, weeds, and shrubbery. Generally, they stick to the outer perimeter of lawns. To combat this, do the following:
- Regularly mow your lawn
- Trim weeds and tall grasses
- Keep shrubbery trimmed back
- Remove debris from your yard
- Use mulch or rocks to create a 3-foot-wide barrier around the perimeter of your yard, especially if woods surround your property.
For assistance with tick control in Greenland, contact the professionals at Mosquito Busters. We will identify tick hot spots and find the best treatment plan for you and your property. Then, we will provide you with a quote and get you started in only a few minutes.
How To Avoid Mosquito Bites In Greenland, New Hampshire
It might seem hard to avoid mosquito bites, especially in an area like Greenland. But there are some precautions you can take to deter mosquitoes while you are enjoying the warm months. You can do the following to reduce the possibility of bites:
- Mosquitoes can’t survive in direct sunlight, so going out during the afternoon will help you avoid being bitten when they are least active.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, especially beer, before going outside, mosquitoes are attracted to people that have consumed alcohol.
- Wear light-colored clothing instead of dark clothing.
- If you are sweating, shower before going outside because sweat is an attractant.
To learn more about mosquito protection, reach out to the experts at Mosquito Busters. We are ready and equipped to assist you with your mosquito problem and give you more tips on staying safe against them. So don’t wait, call us today!
The Importance Of Using All-Natural Pest Control On Greenland Properties
Many pests control companies don’t hesitate to use chemical products when treating a property. Although effective, chemical treatments can be dangerous to other wildlife, people, and pets. This is why at Mosquito Busters, we always look to all-natural options first. Other reasons include:
- Keeping the rest of your property from the damage that chemical treatments might cause.
- Pests can’t develop resistance to all-natural treatments as easily as they do with chemicals.
- All-natural treatments retain their effectiveness longer.
- They are science-based treatments that get to the heart of the problem rather than spraying chemicals and hoping they will work.
- You’ll have overall peace of mind using all-natural methods, knowing that children or pets will not be at risk if they encounter the product.
We know how important maintaining a green lifestyle is to many residents in Greenland, but that shouldn’t deter you from taking care of pest problems. To learn more about all-natural pest control, ask the experts at Mosquito Busters.
Three Ways To Keep Mosquitoes Out Of Your Backyard In Greenland
When it comes to mosquitoes, it is easy to feel powerless against them. No matter how many citronella candles you light or how much bug spray you apply, mosquitoes still seem to be buzzing around. But the truth is, there are a few simple ways you can keep them out of your Greenland backyard. These include:
- Reducing Standing Water: Mosquitoes only need a few inches of water to breed, so fill in holes that hold water, use filters in birdbaths and ponds, make sure gutters are not clogged, and don’t overwater flowers.
- Keep Your Yard Maintained: Mosquitoes don’t like the sun, and your overgrown yard can provide the shade they need to survive.
- Allow Natural Predators: Spiders, birds, and bats are all-natural predators of mosquitoes and help keep populations down on your property.
For more tips on mosquito control in your Greenland backyard, give us a call at Mosquito Busters. We focus on mosquitos because we know how annoying and dangerous they are. There is no one more qualified than us to handle the job.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.